Sunday, June 26, 2011

Catching Up

Oh, hi! Did you forget that I was here? I kind of did; I'm sorry. Since last chatting, I've been super busy...

Charlie and I spent a long weekend out in New Hampshire at Rockywold-Deephaven Camps, celebrating the marriage of Charlie and Courtney Cave. They are two of the most charismatic, smiley, and welcoming people that I have ever met, and they really do make a perfect match!

Though we got our fair share of rain, the heavens opened up for the beautiful ceremony outdoors. We got in lots of dancing, delicious food, nature watching, and drinking (open stocked bar at all hours, yeesh!). I have very few photos of the wedding events and guests, but here are a couple that I shot of peaceful Squam Lake:

Squam Lake
Squam Lake

Since then, I've also started my full-year fourth year externship at Children's Memorial. I'm super excited and can already tell that I will love it and not want to leave. Testing and working with kids can be hilarious, challenging, heart-breaking, and inspiring, and it makes the days go by quickly.

Other than that, today Lucy and I are waiting for delicious almond croissants from Alliance Bakery and then getting ready for an afternoon of music (including Blane Fonda!) at Green Music Fest in Wicker Park. It's the first time that Lucy will get to hear Charlie's band!

No comments:

Post a Comment