Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hi there

Just wanted to say hi and welcome as I start off ten forty-eight, my new blog. I've been thinking of this for a long time now, and I'm very excited to get moving! I'm planning on including my favorite things from around the internets - funny, happy, delicious, appealing, interesting things - as well as periodic updates from my own life. We'll see.

A few things:
- Ten forty-eight is 1048, my address. Well, the number part, anyways.
- I have a rescued wire-haired Jack Russell terrier dog named Lucy. I'm a little bit obsessed with her, so she may be making some appearances. She likes realistic looking stuffed animals, 23-hour naps, and fish oil.
- I'm pretty thankful for you right now, just for visiting.

So, today, on Super Bowl Sunday... here's to spicy wings, half-time shows, pricey commercials, and my new blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment