|Balboa Island lemons|
- From a while ago... but thank you Liz Colville for pointing this out.
- Framed's recipe for Five Minute Hummus looks easy, cheap, and delicious. Can't wait to try.
- I really like photographer Irina Werning's Back to the Future collection of childhood photos, reenacted.
- The Low Anthem is SO good, and their new album is streaming in full here on npr.
Also, I know such talented/witty/bright people (!):
- What to do when a crazy middle school acquaintance contacts you on LinkedIn? Charlie denies a request to connect, on Gizmodo.
- My professor, Valeriy Shafiro, was featured on Chicago Public Radio's Clever Apes recently, talking about his cochlear implant research. I'm a little biased, but this is really fascinating stuff.