Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March

Balboa Island lemons
Happy March to you all! I hope you remembered to say Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit this morning... (was I the only one who grumbled every month after forgetting to say that as a child?)

Some things:

- From a while ago... but thank you Liz Colville for pointing this out.

- Framed's recipe for Five Minute Hummus looks easy, cheap, and delicious. Can't wait to try.

- I really like photographer Irina Werning's Back to the Future collection of childhood photos, reenacted.

- The Low Anthem is SO good, and their new album is streaming in full here on npr.

Also, I know such talented/witty/bright people (!):

- What to do when a crazy middle school acquaintance contacts you on LinkedIn? Charlie denies a request to connect, on Gizmodo.

- My professor, Valeriy Shafiro, was featured on Chicago Public Radio's Clever Apes recently, talking about his cochlear implant research. I'm a little biased, but this is really fascinating stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment