Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some Things

A Lone Ranger
Lately, and not so lately:

Photography is Easy, Photography is Hard

YUM. Was going to say that summer evenings can't come soon enough, but these delicious looking snacks were made in the toaster oven!!

- The Ten Most Memorable Guest Stars of The Adventures of Pete and Pete. I can't wait until Nickelodeon begins to air episodes again in the fall! (Also hoping there's more news coming that Salute Your Shorts will be a part of the group...)

- Wanted: Flowering Oregano

A Lie of the Mind... "Brain tumors are funny, but they're not hilarious." (Thanks, The Hairpin!)

- I made this Meyer Lemon Shaker Pie. Thought it was pretty delicious, minus the rinds. If you don't have a mandolin, I suggest peeling the lemons first (and then you don't have to worry about slicing your finger like I did).

- Yes, yes, and yes

- Runway Shows by Print. I'm really feeling most of these! (via)


I'll leave you with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment